link href='http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/sdsao.jpg/' rel='SHORTCUT ICON'/> ♥♥: The Girl By The Corner

Sabtu, 23 Oktober 2010

The Girl By The Corner

It was after school, i saw her. Standing by the corner of the street, holding her doll. I saw her everyday, always the same. Everyone thinks she's weird. But i was rather interested with her. What was keeping her company? Why she never cried? It was a true mystery, and i'm the one whose going to find out.
The next day, i hid in the shrub next to the corner where she usually are and wait. She came. Holding her dolly, with her school backpack. I crouched nearer to the shrub beside her, i seemed had made a small rustle, she heard it and ran. I grabbed my bag and raced to a street, i tripped over something soft. I took it from the ground. The doll. But, there was something strange about the doll, its eyes were blue like ice, just like the girl. Her bag lay by the ground, she was nowhere to be found.
I let out a silent scream as the doll, somehow, was staring right at me! I dropped it. It's all my fault, i thought. That i shouldn't chase the girl and this wouldn't happen. Was i going crazy? I picked up her bag, and rummaged through it. A dirty book with pictures that i found. I flipped over the pages and i saw the most terrible thing in my life, it was a photo of when her parents died. And another was at a b'day party, she was covered with dirt, as though she'd been running through the forest and carried a knife. She had the most terrible memories.
And i know now, her last company was her doll, dry and empty and she can't think. Her doll was an only choice.

Slideshow

Terima Kasih atas Kunjungan anda Lain Kali datng lagi ke sini dilihat